Tuesday, August 23, 2016

these two...


Angel faced trouble makers. 
Connor wakes up first almost every morning. After coming in to check on Shaun and I he goes in and plays with emmett in his crib til the rest of us wake up. Connor brings Emmett toys and does silly things to make Emmett laugh. 
The other day while KD and Gavin were at soccer practice, the boys were just wondering around the house playing as usual. I am putting laundry away upstair when I realize the house is too quiet. 
Connor claims he didn't know where I went and walked to the parking looking for me. 
They found some neighbor kids and were happily playing at the park together. 
My heart was racing when I ran to get them. 
Connor's first words to me were, 
"Don't worry mom, I held Emmett's hand the whole time and we ran, so he wouldn't get hit by a car." 
As frustrated as I was that it happened, I love that he was looking out for his brother.



No comments: